Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hooray!!!

After weeks and weeks of trying to make it work, I was finally able to import posts to this blog! So now I have a sort of "backstory" here that goes back a few months.

Some of the previous posts that are finally here:
Sports Saturday PhotoJournal from May 23 includes a picture of Kennady with the fouled-back baseball she caught at a AA ball game.

Kids Say... from April 18.  I shared some of the funny things my kids had said.

Is That a Log in My Eye? from March 17.  I was so frustrated with Harrison for losing his contact in his extremely messy room, but had to keep my mouth shut because my room was really in no better shape.

Love Languages You Won't See in the Book from February 14, when I listed some of my family's rather unusual 'love languages'

A Hockey Hall of Fame PhotoJournal from January shows our trip over the holidays to the HHOF in Toronto, Canada.  (the very end of that one has the pictures overlapped, I'm not sure why.  Maybe it's too long)

Thanks so much to the techies who got this figured out for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.