Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Google Friend Connect

By now most people know that Google Friend Connect is being retired for blogs that are not hosted by Blogger.  You might have noticed that I have two GFC widgets in the sidebar.
                                                                                                                              
One of them (the one that has something like 61 members right now and is titled "Follow with Google Friend Connect") is the one that was imported from a blog hosted elsewhere so unfortunately, that will be going away.  I wish I'd figured that out sooner, and that I had arranged those widgets a little differently. 


Please - if you are one of those 60 or so followers, and are NOT following me another way, I would love for you to join using the Google Friend Connect widget titled "Followers", Linky Followers, or subscribe using the RSS feed or Networked Blogs.

I don't want to miss a coffee break with any of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.