Monday, April 16, 2012

Goal Planning Monday: April 16, 2012







I really thought I'd work on this weekly post, and would have to mark everything as 'incomplete'.  So I'm pleasantly surprised that I made progress - even if it was just a little - on almost everything on the list.
  1. Keep grading updated, plan for next year. Very little progress.  I could say I was busy during the week, which is true, but really I just didn't make this enough of a priority.
  2. Clean up my desk.  Progress.  Cleared up a few things, but there's a long way to go!
  3. Reading...Done!  Finished a novel, started a couple of new things, and found a source for the Shakespeare online.  I'd much rather read it from a book I can hold in my hand, but apparently the first play on my list isn't available from the library in that format! 
  4. Blog Goals...Done, somewhat.  I got the reviews done and a few other entries, but it figures - the times I could have worked on the book blog, the site was having problems! Guess I need to get moving on migrating that blog!
  5. Menu planning and grocery budget project.  Done!  Menus are penciled in for the entire month, and I'm finding it easier to plan my grocery stops when I know what meals are planned for the week.  I can also look ahead and when plans change, I can switch the meal planned for a particular day with another so that we don't wind up having hot dogs every time 'something comes up.' LOL
  6. Decluttering... Progress! A few things just got moved from one location to another, admittedly!  But some things really do look better.
  7. Prepare for company. Done!  Now to maintain readiness.  LOL
  8. This week's errands and to-do list includes: Most items complete.
This week has some challenges, because we will have only one vehicle.  I already know that I'll spend all of tomorrow driving back and forth to deliver family members to where they need to be.  If only one day is spent that way, it might not be so bad.  And come to think of it, if I am stranded at home without a vehicle Wednesday through Friday... well, that might not be a bad thing if I use that time to work on some of these homeschooling and housekeeping chores!

  1. Catch up the grading again, continue planning for next year.  
  2. Clean up my desk.
  3. Reading... I want to get started on my Shakespeare reading project this week.
  4. Blog goals... one more review this week, and a couple of other things I want to do.  And I really need to do something about the book blog, or I may have to drop it altogether! I do NOT want to do that!
  5. Decluttering...  Continue slogging along!
  6. Baking.  It's been much too long since I was (semi)regularly baking bread, and I would like to get Kennady helping with baking and cooking again too.  We'll see what we can produce from the kitchen this week!
  7. This week's errands and to-do list includes: a lot of driving people to where they need to be.  *sigh*


This post is linked up at Real Life: Unscripted.  (New home for Goal Planning Monday!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.