Monday, March 11, 2013

Goal Planning Monday: March 11, 2013




Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. ~Psalm 90:12~

Looking back, I think I should have had extra time to get things done since there were a couple of things cancelled and really we were fairly healthy.  I guess "busy" still gets in the way of getting started on my projects, and I didn't have enough motivation to just get started anyway.
  1. Grading, schoolwork, and co-op. Progress. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get this completely caught up and manage it to keep it that way!
  2. Declutter challenges. Progress. But honestly, I didn't have a lot of motivation this week and didn't do very much.
  3. Baking and meal planning. Done. I guess. I didn't bake bread, but other than that I think we did alright with feeding the hungry in our household!
  4. Blog goals... Done. I had two reviews up last week, some regular weekly posts (although I've neglected Blogging Through the Alphabet the last two weeks), and I worked ahead on a couple more reviews and the Blog Hops.
  5. Personal study and reading. Not done. Got some reading done, but no study.
  6. Prepare for worship team practices. Done! And I think it went really well the first week!
  7. Taxes. Not done. Even though I said I had to get to it.
  8. This week's errands and to-do list: complete. Although I should point out that CAP and church activities were cancelled because of weather concerns, and I didn't go to get the emissions test because a new problem has cropped up with the van.
And looking ahead, I'm going to just keep trying to get stuff done!

  1. Grading, schoolwork, and co-op. There's some light at the end of this particular tunnel, I think! If I can get a good start on the assignments today...
  2. Declutter challenges. I looked at what I have left to do, and pretty much everything is a little job that would take between 5 and 15 minutes.  Even one a day would help!
  3. Baking and meal planning. When we were all sick, I didn't bake bread, but I want to get back to doing that this week.
  4. Blog goals... The Blog Hop is this week, so this will be an additional challenge!
  5. Personal study and reading. Hopefully Tuesday night will give me some time for study.
  6. Taxes. Gotta work on those this week.  I said that last week too, didn't I?
  7. This week's errands and to-do list includes: CAP, church activities, co-op. And Kennady starts softball practices this week!
This post is linked up at Mama Manuscripts.


©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.