Monday, March 18, 2013

Goal Planning Monday: March 18, 2013



Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. ~Psalm 90:12~

We're still not 100% healthy around here, but getting there, so at least I made progress on almost everything, even if it was just a little.
  1. Grading, schoolwork, and co-op. Progress! Not completely up-to-date, but I'm feeling pretty good about where we are.
  2. Declutter challenges. Progress. Again, not everything done that was on the original list, but some. And we did some things that weren't on the list, so that should count for something, right?! We bought paint for the family room and got a start on that, and that was something I really didn't think we'd manage to tackle until the end of April. 
  3. Baking and meal planning. Done! I even baked bread on the weekend!
  4. Blog goals... Done. But I didn't have time to visit very many blogs, and I moved up my target dates for the review I thought I might get posted on Friday. 
  5. Personal study and reading. Progress. I didn't get very far with the study though.
  6. Taxes. Not done. But I did get all the paperwork organized and ready to go!
  7. This week's errands and to-do list: complete. 
This week will be a busy one, certainly in the evenings, so I'm unsure how well my plans will work out. But I'm thinking that the following will be priorities...
  1. Grading and schoolwork. I don't have a co-op lesson to prepare this week, so that may mean that I can stay on top of our grading!
  2. Declutter challenges. I doubt that we'll work on the family room much during the week, but I have plenty of other little jobs to work on. 
  3. Baking and meal planning. Meals have to be on the table promptly every evening this week, because we have something on the calendar every day! I have potato-rye bread ready to bake today, so I'm feeling pretty good about the baking end of things. I think we'd better bake some cookies too.
  4. Blog goals... I have two reviews to work on, one of them that I need to post today or tomorrow. (Realistically, it will be up tomorrow. The goal is tomorrow MORNING.) I found out at the end of last week that Homeschool Blogger will be shutting down it's blog platform and although I moved from there a long time ago, there were a few things on a secondary blog that I never did get moved to this one. So I will be importing those. And with the news that Google Reader will be going away this summer, I am researching other blog readers and will make a switch. At least I don't have to do it immediately.
  5. Personal study and reading. I don't know when I'll make time to do it, but I have to work on the tax course.
  6. Taxes. And speaking of taxes... I don't know exactly when I'll get that done either with my calendar so full this week. Truthfully, I don't think it will take very long once I get going on it, but getting all the stuff together and sitting down with an uninterrupted hour or so to get something done is a definite challenge!
  7. This week's errands and to-do list includes: choir, CAP, softball practices, church activities, co-op, grocery shopping, etc. I have a homeschool meeting one evening, and will have to take Spencer to the therapy/gym place at least once this week.
This post is linked up at Mama Manuscripts.



©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.