Thursday, April 25, 2013

Virtual Refrigerator: Desert Sunset

Photo

Kennady did this piece in co-op a few years ago, and she isn't available for me to ask which artist they were studying that week. I want to say C.M. Russell, but I'm not sure. Yes, this piece is actually a couple of years old, but I'm sharing it this week because while my aunts were here they requested a copy of it that they could frame. I took a photo of it and printed it for them, and then "framed" my photo to display on my computer.

The Virtual Refrigerator is hosted at A Glimpse of Our LifeShare links to art projects and pay a visit to other homeschoolers' virtual refrigerators.
Virtual Refridgerator

©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Janis Cox said...

Hi Kym,
Following you from Virtual Refrigerator. I love this.
We are now back from Arizona - but lovely memories. And the sky is awesome.
Blessings,
Janis www.janiscox.com

Jennifer said...

She did a great job on this. I love the colors in the sunset.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.