Sunday, September 29, 2013

Scripture and a Snapshot - September 29, 2013


O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I'm far away.
You see me when I travel and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
~Psalm 13:1-3~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture and a Snapshot is co-hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life and Devotion Mama.

The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Great picture and nice choice of scripture.

Janis Cox said...

Following you from Scripture and A Snapshot. Would love you to link your post to Sunday Stillness,
Blessings,
Janis www.janiscox.com

Jennifer said...

Everything and everywhere, that is such a comfort. Cool picture to match your verse.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.