Monday, December 3, 2012

First Day: December 2012




breakfast = cold pizza


oldest son getting ready for work

family pictures found in the little table I cleaned out to move to the dining room
table in its new home
cheap gadget that actually works!

dinner
This is what happened when I tried to take a picture of Kennady
but... I caught her off guard.  She was eating a plateful of cranberry jelly for dinner. LOL
chocolate cheesecake for dessert

This post is linked up at Journey to Josie for First Day.  

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Man! Y'all eat GOOD at your house! That cheesecake looks SO GOOD!

Jennifer said...

I'm slowly looking through First Day links. They are fun to look back on. Your tree is pretty; I'm ready to get ours up.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.