Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Coincidence? I Think Not. {In God I Boast}

I feel like I probably mention that I'm from Canada pretty often here, but I don't think I've ever told the story of how a family from western Canada (well, DH is actually from Ontario, but we lived in Calgary) wound up in rural Maryland. I got a chance to tell a short version of that story for a series of encouraging stories called "In God I Boast" collected by a fellow Crew Review blogger. . Please head over to Future.Flying.Saucers to read my guest post: Do You Believe in Coincidence?

It's said that a coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous. It's exciting to think that God is at work behind the scenes, coordinating times and details so that those 'coincidences' work together to answer our prayers and to lead us where he'd have us go, and to build our faith. Of course, God is working in our lives at all times, but this set of 'coincidences' in our family's story stands out to me as a great example of what God can do. Read more...
From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. For in him we live and move and have our being. ~Acts 17:26-28a 
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.