Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First Day - December 2013


We went out for lunch to celebrate the hubster's birthday, which had been several days earlier. So I've got these blurry pictures of us at the sports bar and grille, which we chose so that the guys could watch football while we ate.

All of us with the electronic devices too. LOL










small part of our wood supply
I don't know why sometimes my pictures wind up blurry. Obviously there's something with the settings on my camera that I'm not doing right, and I've had it for months now. I should probably figure it out.

Finished decorating the tree!

This post is linked up at Journey to Josie for First Day.

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.