Thursday, December 19, 2013

Virtual Refrigerator: Photography


Welcome to another edition of the Virtual Refrigerator! This weekly blog hop was started by Jennifer at A Glimpse of Our Life, and is now also co-hosted by Angels of HeartHomeschool Coffee Break, and Every Bed of Roses. We all cordially invite you to add your link sharing the art that's on your Virtual Refrigerator and then hop over to the other blogs and admire what's on their Fridges!
  
Today on my Virtual Fridge - photography! Here's what happens when Kennady borrows my camera and there are whimsical Christmas decorations around.













This next idea didn't turn out the way she wanted, but to give her credit, she kept playing with the set-up till she got something she liked.






I lost track of how long she spent working on this particular photo shoot. It kept her happily occupied for quite a long time, anyway. Then she showed me all her photographs and explained the process of setting up each shot and what she was trying to accomplish. And finally, at the end of all of that, she said, "Y'know what I'd like? If I could do a class about photography - like for art." I told her we could probably make something like that happen, and I remembered that I'd wishlisted a photography unit study awhile back that might be a good fit. Yesterday I ordered the book. Now I have to decide whether to give it to her as a Christmas gift, or just put it in the schoolbook stack, or what.

Add a link to share your child's art or your arts and crafts how-to posts, and visit the other blogs and admire what's on their Virtual Refrigerators!





Thanks to Heather at Only Passionate Curiosity, you can grab the image below and help us share about the linky.



Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.