Thursday, March 13, 2014

Virtual Refrigerator: More Art Marker Sketches


Welcome to another edition of the Virtual Refrigerator! This weekly blog hop is co-hosted by A Glimpse of Our LifeAngels of HeartHomeschool Coffee Break, and Every Bed of Roses. We all cordially invite you to add your link sharing the art that's on your Virtual Refrigerator and then hop over to the other blogs and admire what's on their Fridges!
   
We've been taking a bit of a break from art this week, but I have a couple of Kennady's art marker sketches from the last week or so to share today. She did two "still life" arrangements of things from her room. She was supposed to arrange the objects so they overlapped and then sketch them with art markers.
Virtual Refrigerator

Virtual Refrigerator

I shared her viewfinder sketch of the coffeemaker last week, but I like it so much I'm showing it again. :-)
What's on your fridge?

You can grab the button above and add it to your post. Add your link here to share your child's art or your arts and crafts how-to posts. Please visit the other blogs and admire what's on their Virtual Refrigerators!




 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

conversaving.com said...

I liked this idea. I need to try it with my son. He loves drawing! Great job Kennady!

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.