I thought I'd missed the weekly Chats on the Farmhouse Porch hosted by Everyday Ruralty but as it turns out, it wasn't posted until Thursday. Which means I'm still late, because I didn't notice until late in the day yesterday. Oh well - let's see what we're chatting about this week!
This week's questions:
- If you could magically have a full grown tree in any place you choose, what kind would it be?
- Do you like scented or unscented soaps, lotions, etc?
- What's your favorite way to cook potatoes?
- How often do you wear jeans?
- Do you trace your ancestry?
And the answers:
- I think maybe a mountain laurel would be nice, or a magnolia. We have a fairly large tree that didn't bud this year, so I'd love a full grown tree of some sort that could magically take its place.
- I prefer scented - so long as its a scent I like!
- What I do most often is just mashed potatoes - I use sour cream instead of milk when I mash them. But my favorite would probably be hot German potato salad.
- Three or four days a week. I need a new pair of jeans...
- Hmmm... Well, I have fairly good genealogies from both sides of my family going back four generations. All of my great-grandparents were Mennonites with Dutch and German background who emigrated to Canada from Ukraine. There aren't very good records before that.
|Last spring my tree looked like this.|
|Now it's June, but my tree STILL looks like this. I'm not a botanist, but I think it's dead.|
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/