I'm starting my morning with a cup of coffee and the weekly Chat on the Farmhouse Porch hosted by Everyday Ruralty!
This week's questions:
- What's your favorite kind of cheese?
- Have you ever been in a log cabin?
- What is your favorite kind of salad dressing?
- When was the last time you saw someone from your high school days?
- Tell me what the perfect dinner party would look like for you.
- Yes! I mean... I like so many kinds of cheese, it's hard to pick! How about I'll list a top
threefive: fresh cheddar cheese curds; mozzarella; colby jack; smoked gouda; queso di friere. Not necessarily in that order!
- I have been able to stay in a cabin a few times while on vacation. A log cabin would be my dream home, I think.
- Thousand Island!
- I don't live anywhere near where I grew up and went to high school, so I rarely see anyone from those days. But this past October, we went to visit my family and I did get to spend a whole day with my best friend from high school.
- We'd get together with three or four other couples and have a casual barbecue cookout, potluck style. Everyone would bring their "signature dish" to share so it would be a buffet of some of my favorite foods.
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/