Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #147

Everyday Ruralty

It's a beautiful evening to sit on the virtual porch for the weekly Chat on the Farmhouse Porch hosted by Everyday Ruralty! Earlier today we had severe thunderstorms, and yesterday evening too, but right now it's lovely. But I'm tired, so after chatting for a little bit, I guess I will head for bed.

This week's questions:
  1. Do you like cucumbers? Is there a favorite way for you to prepare them?
  2. How good a housekeeper are you?
  3. Please finish this: To spend a day ________________ would be amazing!
  4. How do you handle times when you are "down" or "blue" (depressed)?
  5. Have you started using essential oils, since they have become so popular?
My answers:
  1. I'm not a big fan of cucumbers. I like them sliced thin on those dainty little open-faced sandwiches, y'know what I mean? But I don't care for them in salads or anything like that.
  2. Bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Does that answer that question? I am improving though. Really. I do try.
  3. I would love to spend a day getting together with a lot of my friends that I haven't seen in ages.
  4. Music can cheer me and "reset" my mood - especially if I am really participating, playing and singing with the worship band at church. Sometimes all I need is a nap or early bedtime, or a nice bubble bath to refresh me. In general I guess I'm fairly upbeat and optimistic, so I don't struggle with being down.
  5. I haven't. I don't think tea tree oil counts, does it? I've been using that for years, but not all the other ones. I haven't a clue where to start, or why I should.
Visit Chat 147 at Everyday Ruralty to join in!

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.