This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Homeschool Coffee Break helps fuel this blog and our homeschool - thank you!
At first glance, this list assignment from 52 Lists at Beauty Full Slow seems pretty much the same as last week's, which was our December to-do list. But this is a Winter Bucket List, so it's more of a wishlist of things I'd like to do before this winter is over.
- get my family room organized at last, and then spend some time enjoying it
- watch movies and hockey games with my family, while drinking coffee or hot chocolate and munching popcorn
- do a lot of reading, at least some of it by the fire
- enjoy the Christmas break with my extended family
- cuddle my granddaughter as often as I can see her
- go to hockey games
- look at the stars
- walk in the snow
- have a hot bubble bath with candlelight and a good book (once a week at least!)
Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire; it is the time for home. ~Edith Sitwell
What things are on your bucket list for this winter? Leave a comment and let me know, and visit Beauty Full Slow to see other to-do lists for this month!
©2006-2016 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/