Thursday, November 27, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #15 {A Thankful Heart}



THEME



This week, you guessed it, is going to be about having a thankful heart! Yes, of course, we should always be thankful for everything we’re blessed with, but it’s not too often we actually sit and ponder what. This week please join me in writing 27 things for which you’re thankful (There’s got to be at least 27things!). I picked 27 because this year Thanksgiving is on the 27th of November.


**************************************************************************************


I'm thankful for:



  1. Jesus, my Savior

  2. a wonderful DH, who celebrates a birthday today

  3. my kids - who drive me nuts, and yet I love them all dearly!

  4. a house to live in - and I think it's a beautiful house (when I have it cleaned up!)

  5. my parents - they are absolutely the best!

  6. my sister, brothers, and their families

  7. my in-laws

  8. our church family

  9. good health

  10. the freedom to homeschool

  11. lots of good friends - IRL and online too

  12. telephone, email and internet - to communicate instantly with loved ones far away

  13. the ability to sing and make music

  14. the opportunities to lead in music at church

  15. all the chances we've had to travel and the cool places we've visited

  16. so many books to read!

  17. bubble bath

  18. my waterbed

  19. hot coffee every morning

  20. pre-lit Christmas trees

  21. Coca-Cola

  22. goodnight hugs and cuddles

  23. backrubs when I can get 'em

  24. hockey

  25. laughing

  26. beaches, mountains, waterfalls, and so many other beautiful things in creation 

  27. Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas music


For more lists, or to link up your own, visit The Homeschool Post

1 comments:

KarenW said...

I enjoyed reading your list. Happy Thanksgiving!


My list is here: http://www.woodward-family.com/karenwoodward/blog.html

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.