Friday, February 20, 2009

Show & Tell {Spencer's Drawing}

Just one picture this week for my Show & Tell.  Last week I featured our co-op class and showed Spencer starting on a perspective drawing.  The students were to finish their drawings of the road heading off into the horizon this week, and add their own personal touches.  Here is what Spencer came up with:



He's not quite finished, I think he is going to adjust the shadows so they match.  Note the worker on thepower pole.

Check in with Mary at Raising 4 Godly Men for more Show & Tells!

3 comments:

tiredmom said...

He worked hard on that picture!

momof3greatkids said...

Very nice! How old is he?

MayTheyBeMightyMen said...

Nicely done!


I don't know if you know, but I've just begun to draw. Some of this is a "gift" from God, I think, since I've never taken a drawing class...ever. What I see in your son's work inspires me. I feel a little clumsy when it comes to perspective and shadows, but he's trying. It's so obvious.


Hope you are well! I'm trying to make the rounds to my favorite blogger friends. It's been such a long time since I could really make contact...and I miss my friends!

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.