Monday, September 10, 2012

Goal Planning Monday: September 10, 2012





Got some things done from my list this week, but not as much as I'd hoped.  Which is pretty much the case every week, isn't it?
  1.  Clean up my desk. Not done.  Oops.  I mean, it doesn't look bad, exactly... it just really doesn't look that much better either.  
  2. Update lesson plans and get our schoolwork done!  Done! Mostly.  I didn't finish the grading at the end of the week, and I can't let that trend continue.  Keeping the grading caught up is the best way to make sure the boys are held accountable for meeting their deadlines so they don't slack off.
  3. Baking and meal planning. Done.  Baked a couple times last week, and had simple meals ready to go each night.  I can do better as far as variety and healthy choices, but it was decent considering we'd been away from home for awhile. 
  4. Schedule appointments.  Partly done.  Looked after one of the doctor appointments and got the refinance scheduled.  Nothing on the vehicle repairs yet. 
  5. Reading... Partly done. Finished the incredibly long historical novel I'd been working on for some time, but I didn't start on Hamlet yet.   
  6. Blog goals... Done.  I think.  I got started with vacation pictures, and did a couple other posts. 
  7. This week's errands and to-do list: complete. 
The new list for this week doesn't look much different.
  1. Clean up the family room.  It is a disaster.  And it has to end.  The piano is being tuned on Friday, and I'm sure the tuner would appreciate being able to actually get AT the piano.  And we are having company on Saturday.  Not that we plan to use the family room, but it would be nice to be able to without the embarrassment being quite so acute.
  2. Clean up my desk.  Gonna take another run at this one.  LOL
  3. Keep grading and lesson plans up to date all week.
  4. Baking and meal planning.
  5. Start scheduling vehicle repairs.  First up - body work on the van.
  6. Reading...  I'm determined to get started on Hamlet!
  7. Blog goals... work on vacation pictures and a few other posts, start the writing process on the upcoming reviews.  Finish the page of blog buttons and publish that.
  8. This week's errands and to-do list includes:  refinance, gym class, CAP, the usual shopping.  Choir and midweek activities at church both start this week so evenings just got busier.
This post is linked up at Real Life: Unscripted.  (New home for Goal Planning Monday!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.