Friday, September 14, 2012

Think Back Thursday: Close-ups


This week the theme is Close-ups.  That could be almost anything!  I took a look through a couple of the older picture files that I have on my computer and selected some close-up photos taken in the spring and summer of 2005 (I think! Isn't it awful that I can't remember what year they are from?! It's not even that long ago. I believe this is what's called a 'senior moment'.). 

killdeer eggs in our driveway
I not only had to use the close-up feature on my camera to get this picture, I had to take it "blind" because the nest was just high enough that I couldn't see through the viewfinder!

I think one of the kids may have taken this one.
Although... if it was Kennady, she was far more likely to take a close-up like this:
Seriously.  I still don't know why, but that girl was fascinated by photographing her own feet.  You wouldn't believe how many pictures I have (and how many I deleted!) of her feet.  LOL

Landon ready to go to bat
Kennady at a Washington Nationals game
We went to the barbecue battle in Washington DC, and the kids shared a smoked turkey leg.  Almost as big as they were.  LOL


Visit Debbie's Digest to join in with Think Back Thursday, and to see what other bloggers are sharing for this week's theme.  Next week's theme will be Back to School, and the following week will be Relaxing/Peaceful. 

Think Back Thursday is a photo meme that encourages sharing something from the past.  It is hosted by Debbie's Digest.  You can find out more about it, and how you can participate, by clicking the link or the button below.  

1 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

My fav's of you photos this week would be the foot picture you daughter took, the eggs, the bird and the turkey leg! Love it. The foot one is soooo funny.

Thanks for linking up. Have a GREAT week. God Bless.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.