Wednesday, November 14, 2012

J is for... Just a Second

I am still working on moving all my posts over from their former home, but I finally decided I needed to get this done.  Trying to think of a post for the letter J was what pushed me to get this done, at long last.

Please check out my book blog: Just a Second

I've used the name "Just a Second" for my second blog for quite some time - it's my second blog, I enjoy a second cup of coffee (and a third...), and "just a second..." is a pretty standard response from me when someone interrupts me when I'm reading.  I used to be pretty faithful in keeping up the second blog to write short blurbs about the books I'd read and a few other things that had nothing to do with homeschooling.  I brought my homeschool blog here to Blogger quite some time ago and basically ignored that second blog, although I always intended to move it here as well and get back to updating it.  Well, this morning I imported all the book posts.  There's some big gaps where I hadn't written for awhile, but I assure I was reading!  I won't try to catch up with all the books I've read since my last entry, but I might do some.  At least now that the new home for the blog is set up, I can (hopefully) keep it up to date.

Since it's coming to a new home, there aren't any subscribers yet, and I'd love it if you would subscribe.

Please visit Ben and Me: J is for Juicing to join in and to see what thoughts this week's letter has prompted for other bloggers.
Blogging Through the Alphabet
To find out more about the Blogging through the Alphabet link-up, and how to participate, visit Ben and Me: Blogging Through The Alphabet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.