Friday, November 2, 2012

Think Back Thursday: Baby

I'm late getting to this week's Think Back Thursday, so I am going to keep it simple.  Our theme is Baby.  My youngest baby is now 11 years old, but I'm sharing some of her baby portraits.  (Yes, I took photos of photos so there are "flashes" on these.  Sorry.) I had found a portrait studio that did cute pictures, reasonably priced, so I got a lot done in those few years.  Since those pictures were pretty handy to me, and the boys' baby pictures are all in albums, I am sharing pictures of Kennady today.





For comparison, this is a picture of me around 1 year old, I think.


Visit Debbie's Digest to join in with Think Back Thursday, and to see what other bloggers are sharing for this week's theme.  Next week's theme will be Out of Focus.  Upcoming themes include: Entry/Doorway, Thanksgiving, and Yourself/Self-Portrait.

Think Back Thursday is a photo meme that encourages sharing something from the past.  It is hosted by Debbie's Digest.  You can find out more about it, and how you can participate, by clicking the link or the button below.  

1 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

Great. I love the comparison of you at age one and your daughter, you look like you are related!! LOL :-) I love the pompom picture and the picture of you. Wonderful, adorable, so cute.

Thanks for linking up and sharing your girl. God Bless. Have a great week.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.