Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Day - March 2013





At last, I think we are all fairly healthy! It's been a long couple of weeks, but I'm glad to report that we started March without nearly as much coughing as we endured for the end of February.


He's just thinking. I think.








Got the first of Spencer's senior portraits done.


Then he had to go work that injured ankle a bit.


We planned our 1930s-inspired Family Game Night for Friday evening, and I tried to think of something suitable for dinner.  I finally went with meat loaf, which is a family favorite. Comfort food!


Baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies and heaped them high on an enameled plate.






Sorry! was the chosen game.




Followed by an international soda tasting party.  Harrison visited Wegman's and chose several drinks from their international foods aisle for us to sample.


Landon with the Fiery Ginger Beer, which wasn't as fiery as we'd secretly hoped.


This post is linked up at Journey to Josie for First Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.