Monday, April 17, 2006

The best laid plans...

Seriously, does this not happen to me at least once a week?  I had planned to get LOTS of school done today, and indeed all week, but today will be far less productive (on the homeschool front anyway) than I had hoped.  My oldest, Harrison, stayed at a friend's place last night and will be home around lunchtime today.  Spencer protested vehemently (and I don't really blame him) at the prospect of "school as usual" for him, while Harrison would get the morning off.  Even giving Harrison extra homework doesn't really make it fair - whatever "fair" is.  So I'm letting Spencer off easy this morning, and will do just one class period with him before lunch.  After lunch, when Harrison is home - IF all goes well, we can get two or three class periods in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.