Monday, September 10, 2012

A Prince Edward Island Photojournal

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Prince Edward Island.  

We were kind of looking forward to seeing and driving over the Confederation Bridge from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island, but I have to say it wasn't all that exciting.  LOL  It's a very long bridge, so it's impressive, but there's not much to see.  



I was really hoping to see lighthouses, but we didn't have time to make the island circuit hunting them all down. We saw a few from quite a distance.  We got a closer look at a couple of them.  But we didn't see any on this trip that allowed tourists to go inside. (I will share more of my lighthouse pictures when I share the pictures of the Cavendish area.)

Our first evening on the Island was spent at the airshow preview.  I also took a number of pictures of the sun setting and moon rising over the harbour.








(Kennady in a rock star pose!)


On Monday morning, we got our windshield replaced, and while we were waiting, DH and I walked part of the boardwalk along Summerside's harbour.



On Monday afternoon, we got together with an online friend of mine who took us to a local beach where we spent several hours just relaxing and playing.  It's important to have a picture to share whenever meeting with message board friends - to prove they are real! LOL - so here I am with my friend Natasha.

Finally, we were doing something that the boys could really get into!

Natasha's oldest daughter is not much younger than Kennady, so they spent quite a bit of time playing together.


We ate at seafood places a number of times - DH had lobster every chance he got, and the kids tried it, but I don't care for lobster at all, so I stuck with fish 'n chips.  


I would love to go back to PEI sometime, and have more time to see the rest of the Island!

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email! 

©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author.http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

So perfectly beautiful!!!! And you got to play with Natasha. So jealous!!

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.