Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. ~Psalm 90:12~
We hit the books pretty hard last week and got some important things done. But I found it hard to get back into gear when it came to decluttering and a few other things.
- Grading and schoolwork. Partly done. We had a really good week in terms of getting schoolwork done, but I didn't get all the grading and lesson planning done as I'd planned. I still need to adjust some schedules and assignment due dates to help Spencer out.
- Declutter challenges. Progress. Worked on this a little, but really not enough.
- Baking and meal planning. Progress. Didn't do any baking, other than the French Toast Casserole for Sunday morning, and I didn't do great meals every night, but I did a pretty good job. Wednesday was the only day that was kind of a Fail for dinner, so I guess that's not too bad.
- Blog goals... Mostly done. I was hoping to catch up completely with the Blogging Through the Alphabet link-up, but I'm still a letter behind.
- Tax prep course. Not done. Oops.
- Personal reading... Progress. I finished up one book, and got quite engrossed in another, so I did a fair amount of reading. I have a couple of non-fiction titles that I need to make time to read, and I didn't spend much time with those this week.
- This week's errands and to-do list: complete.
Busy week ahead!
- Grading and schoolwork. We are really close to being finished history for the year, and there's light at the end of a few tunnels. But with a grad date looming, we need to make sure Spencer is finished all his coursework on time. That means I need to stay on top of the grading, and I need to help him sort out what's left to do and maybe offer some advice (and light a few fires under him at times) on getting it done.
- Declutter challenges and spring cleaning. I hesitate to say anything about spring cleaning, because I haven't done it that way for several years. Fall seems a more sensible time to do that kind of cleaning, at least for me. But I definitely need to get back to the decluttering project, and there are some spring cleaning things that we could do as we work on redecorating the family room and getting rid of stuff we don't need.
- Baking and meal planning. We have several evenings booked up this week, so meals might have to be quick.
- Blog goals... still re-establishing my bloggy routine. I have reviews I'm working on, and I want to catch up with Blogging Through the Alphabet.
- Personal reading and study. Make time at some point to work on the tax prep course. Get working on the non-fiction books on my to-read stack.
- This week's errands and to-do list includes: meetings, CAP, choir, church activities, softball, etc. And we're planning to have company a couple times on the weekend, plus the state curriculum fair is coming up.
©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/