Thursday, August 8, 2013

Virtual Refrigerator: Phineas and Ferb

Welcome to the Virtual Refrigerator, which I'm delighted to be co-hosting with three wonderful bloggers. Each week the blog hop will rotate between A Glimpse of Our LifeAngels of HeartHomeschool Coffee Break, and Every Bed of Roses. Add your link and then hop over to the other blogs and see what others are sharing!

I have to admit I was so focused on the Blog Hop this week that the Virtual Refrigerator came sneaking up on me! So I don't have a nice "how-to" post this week. What I do have is some of Kennady's free-time art - the doodles and drawings she does just for fun.












Noticing a theme? Perhaps a bit of a crush? LOL It's preferable to a Justin Bieber obsession, so I'm not complaining!

We'd love to have you join the blog hop by adding a link to share your child's art or your arts and crafts how-to posts, and visit the other blogs and admire what's on their Virtual Refrigerators!
Thanks to Heather at Only Passionate Curiosity, you can grab the image below and help us share about the linky.







©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Beth B. said...

Oh, won't Isabella be jealous. I've got a Phineas and Ferb fan here too.

Hwee said...

I like your daughter's illustrations. The characters are very vivid and full of life. Thank you for hosting this week's link up.

Jennifer said...

Those are so cute! Talented daughter, and I agree a much better crush choice. :)

Unknown said...

We have friends that suggested this show. I might have to take a peek. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.