This week's questions:
- What is your favorite berry?
- If you had the choice of a picnic or a sit-down dinner, which would you choose?
- How is your handwriting? Fancy, plain, legible, doctor-like?
- Do you prefer a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet?
- Tell me something interesting, please.
Some of these will be easier to answer than others!
- Saskatoons! (aka juneberries, aka serviceberries) What?! You haven't heard of them? I think the love of saskatoons is a Canadian prairies type thing, but I don't know for sure. I just know that it was pretty common for us to have saskatoon jam or jelly when I was growing up and it was a treat. Or saskatoon syrup for pancakes and waffles - yum! One of the ice cream shops near where I worked had a saskatoon sherbet and I ordered it Every.Time.
- Might depend who I'm dining with, because I like both. :-)
- I like my handwriting and think it looks pretty. My "note-taking" handwriting that I use to jot things down quickly (sermon notes, calendar items, shopping lists, etc) is not as precise but I still think it's quite legible and attractive; however, my kids make fun of it and *purposely* mis-read it.
- I guess I prefer a desktop since we don't have a laptop right now.
- There were THREE goldfinches right in front of my window just now. And of course they flew away just as I was about to snap a picture. I'll be ready for them when they come back though. ;-)
Visit Chat 141 at Everyday Ruralty to join in!
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/