It's already dark, but I'm sitting on the porch watching the thunderstorm roll in. I have a little time for the weekly Chats on the Farmhouse Porch hosted by Everyday Ruralty before I turn in.
This week's questions:
- Do you like lemon-aid? Any special flavors?
- How many place settings of silverware (eating utensils) could you come up with? (Our hostess is planning a graduation party and would like to avoid using paper goods - that's what inspired this question)
- Have you ever been to a party in a barn?
- Do you wear nail polish?
- Please finish this sentence. I wish I could____________________.
- I do like lemonade, especially raspberry lemonade.
- I think I could do 32 place settings of forks, knives and spoons.
- I've been to a few barn parties. I think the last one was a grad party a couple years ago.
- I wear nail polish but not regularly. I keep my toenails polished in the summer (or try to) but I usually don't bother with my fingernails.
- I wish I could magically have my house decluttered and updated.
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/