Saturday, July 19, 2014

Scripture and a Snapshot: July 19, 2014


You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.
~Isaiah 26:3-4~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture and a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1


The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your weekend.

elizabeth said...

That was my father-in-laws favorite verse. I never hear it or read it without remembering Him and the example he was of living this verse.

Jennifer said...

I need to keep my mind on Jesus. Thank you for sharing those verses of truth.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.