- lots of wonderful information condensed into a form that easy to take in
- visually rich and appealing
- appealing to young people and adults alike
- all the visual richness means there is a lot going on on every page. On a few pages, I didn't know where to start! I could see how it would be distracting for a young reader or someone that struggles with visual processing.
- there are a variety of fonts and typefaces used, which contributes to the field journal look. Some are easier to read than others, and I did notice a few minor typos.
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/
I have done my best to provide accurate pricing and links at the time this post originally appeared. Please be aware that these may change.