This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Homeschool Coffee Break helps fuel this blog and our homeschool - thank you!
Time for another 52 Lists To-Do List - for the month of November. See details and more lists at 52 Lists at Beauty Full Slow. Just like the August to-do list, I'm going to leave off the ordinary things that I'm always having to do all the time anyway (because there are always chores to be done around the house, and that's just not interesting) and list the things I can think of that are fun or special and specific to the season. I also checked my Birthday Bucket List of fun things I wanted to try to do during the year and updated that post with my progress, which isn't that significant. I'd better get going on that!
- Get the fall cleaning done. I've had a couple of false starts on the seasonal housecleaning I should have done at least a month ago, so I need to get it done before it's time to decorate for Christmas!
- "Vacation" plans. I've just made two fairly quick trips to Ohio because my son and his wife just had their first baby - my first grandchild - a bit early. The hubster and I are planning to go back this coming weekend so he can meet our little granddaughter and so we can help them move into their new apartment. We also have a tentative plan to visit family in Canada on the following weekend and I need to get a few things decided about that. And decide if we're going away at all in December or not.
- Put together shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. That has to be done this week.
- Get an email newsletter set up for this blog. This is one of those things that I started a little while ago and then got shuffled to near the bottom of my priority list when all kinds of other things started happening.
- Prepare for the Christmas Craft Breakfast. Not only the craft I'll have for kids to do, but this year I'm supposed to be in charge of coordinating the food as well. Yikes!
- Catch up on blogs I read. I've managed to get way behind on interacting with the blogs I follow. Hopefully I can find some time to catch up on reading and leave some comments soon.
- Christmas shopping. I can't even. How is it this late in the year already??
How sad would be November if we had no knowledge of the spring! ~Edwin Way Teale
What's on your to-do list? Leave a comment and let me know, and visit Beauty Full Slow to see more of this week's lists!
©2006-2016 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/