Saturday, November 3, 2007

Smile! (which I meant to post on Sept 29)


CrossView blessed (and totally surprised me!) with this award!  I'm not sure my blog lives up to the billing, but here is what the award creator says about it:


The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.

I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.


Well, I have been duly encouraged by receiving the award, and in a week where I don't think I've even blogged, due to the craziness going on around here.  But more about that in another entry...  Now I need to pass the award on to some blogging friends that bring a smile to my face. 


Yes I did this post a month ago, and forgot about it.  *sigh*  So... I decided to post it as is, in thanks for the encouragement I received from it, even though I never did get around to naming the bloggers I'd like to pass it on to.  If I read your blog, I am blessed by it, so all my friends should consider themselves nominated for the award!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.