Thursday, May 24, 2012

Think Back Thursday: Water

There are so many directions I could have gone with a "water" theme, but as I was browsing through my pictures I found these from last fall, when my three younger children were baptized.










Visit Debbie's Digest to join in with Think Back Thursday, and to see what other bloggers are sharing for this week's theme: Water



Think Back Thursday is a photo meme that encourages sharing something from the past.  It is hosted by Debbie's Digest.  You can find out more about it, and how you can participate, by clicking the link or the button below.  


1 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

Wonderful Water post! Baptism... something I did not even think of when looking for my water photos! That is just Great! Baptism is such a wonderful step to watch your children take... Proud Mama!

Thanks for joining up... I hope you will continue to join me. Remember, next week is Visiting Historical Sites.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.