Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Goal Planning Monday (on Tuesday): July 3, 2012




Last week I tended to be a bit lazy because my oldest two weren't home for most of the week!
  1. Sort school stuff.  Not done.
  2. Clean up my desk. Progress.  Few more things gone or organized, but I didn't do a lot with this.
  3. Reading... Progress. I started Julius Caesar and did my Bible reading, but didn't get as far as I'd hoped.
  4. Blog goals... Progress. I did a little bit of catching up with books, and posted a couple things, but didn't get very far with working ahead on my reviews.
  5. Baking and meal planning. Done. We had mostly simple meals last week, but I stuck to the plan.  We were hovering near record high temperatures so I scrapped any thought of baking!
  6. Decluttering... Progress. 
  7. Lesson planning. Progress.  The Science course is all in the Tracker, as well as Spencer's English course.  But I didn't do the other Language Arts courses yet.  I should have the History and Auto Upkeep courses in my hands pretty soon, so I can work on those.
  8. Clean the fridge. Not done. 
  9. Plan for worship team.  Done. 
  10. This week's errands and to-do list: Complete.
For this week my list will be pretty short:

  1. Get the laundry done and house tidied.  We are going away for a couple of days, and since I was away on the weekend, we've got catching up to do today.
  2. Pack up.  It's only a couple of days, so it should be a big deal, but we will need to pack tonight (once the laundry is done!) so we can get a decent start tomorrow.
  3. Celebrate my daughter's birthday.  That's today.  Need to bake and decorate her cake, and I am taking her and her friend to the movies this afternoon.
  4. Relax and enjoy our little vacation.  
  5. This week's Today's errands and to-do list includes:  phone calls, picking up a few groceries, going to the movies, taking Landon to CAP and just generally getting ready for the long weekend.

This post is linked up at Real Life: Unscripted.  (New home for Goal Planning Monday!)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person that sometimes does her Goal Planning Monday on Tuesdays. :) Enjoy your little getaway!

Stefanie said...

I'm almost done entering everything into tracker too. Just in time to start using it. LOL

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.