Thursday, November 29, 2012

Think Back Thursday: Self-Portraits

This week on Think Back Thursday, we're to share pictures of ourselves or self-portraits.  I have never been a big fan of the teenage girls making duck-lips cellphone self-portraits, so I hope no one is disappointed that I don't have any of those!  And like so many moms, I'm more often the one holding the camera than posing for the picture.  So here are some photos of me through the years - most were taken by others.

    


This was taken when I was in high school.  We were on an exchange trip in Nova Scotia and a friend took a picture of my friend Dianne and me on the bus, sporting our brace-faces!
Not my official grad photo, but a snapshot from a grad banquet.

This was taken on a school encampment called Camp Flintlock.  I look thoroughly worn out! LOL

The next three probably were taken by me for whatever reason.
at Kingdom Bound 2008


This one always cracks me up.  We had a Christmas costume party at youth in 2009 and I went with the festive Pirates of the Caribbean look!

The next three were all taken by Kennady, and the second two without any warning!

   



I think DH worked the camera for this self-portrait.  We were at a Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens game, in second row seats behind the goalie.  The tickets were his birthday gift, but the game took place on my birthday, so it made for a pretty good date night!

At Marblehead Lighthouse on the Great Lakes - 2010


On a whale-watching cruise in New Brunswick in 2012

Visit Debbie's Digest to join in with Think Back Thursday, and to see what other bloggers are sharing for this week's theme.  The themes for December will be: Togetherness; Holiday Decorations; Christmas Traditions; and Christmas Long Ago (how long ago will be up to you!).

Think Back Thursday is a photo meme that encourages sharing something from the past.  It is hosted by Debbie's Digest.  You can find out more about it, and how you can participate, by clicking the link or the button below.  




2 comments:

Renee@fitformotherhood.com said...

I love your pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Debbie Phillips said...

Lovely pictures... Kym through the years. You were a cute girl... you are a lovely lady. Thanks so much for sharing.

My picture is up now. I decided to post only one. Check it out and leave me a comment if you would like, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for participating and linking up. God Bless and have a great week.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.