Thursday, July 18, 2013

Think Back Thursday: Black and White 2

Our Think Back Thursday theme this week is Black and White. I'm pretty sure I've shared each of the following pictures before under different themes, but since they are all black and white, I am enjoying them again today, and I hope you will too!

This is my dad and his father, in a picture taken near Clear Lake, Manitoba in 1941.
This is me at about three years old, in front of our house in Calgary, Alberta.


The above picture is me with my Aunt Jo-Anne. I suppose I was about two. Below is a picture of my hubby and his little sister on their backyard skating rink. Looks like they were probably four and two years old. I featured these two photos in a previous Black and White themed Think Back Thursday.
And another one of DH which looks like a first day of school photo. For the full effect of my witty commentary on this and a couple other epic school photos, you can visit my contribution to Think Back Thursday: Back to School.
To end, I'll share a picture that's only about a year old, but was tweaked to make it appear as a Black and White. Actually, I guess it's more sepia toned. Hmmm.  Anyway, I liked how it turned out. This is Kennady at the Green Gables National Park on Prince Edward Island. (Here is the original post: A Green Gables Shore Photojournal)

This post is linked at: Debbie's Digest for Think Back ThursdayVisit Debbie's Digest to join in with Think Back Thursday, and to see what other bloggers are sharing this week. Next week's theme is: Extended Family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, cousins, etc).

 Think Back Thursday is a photo meme that encourages sharing something from the past.  It is hosted by Debbie's Digest.  You can find out more about it, and how you can participate, by clicking the link or the button below.  

©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

My favorites this week are Kennady at the Green Gables National Park and your hubby on the ice with his little sister.

I guess I will have to put Sepia photo(s) on the list of themes in the coming months. I have lots of black and white, not any sepia at all, so I would have to create some... but that can be done. I will keep an eye out for photos that I think will look good in sepia tones.

Thanks for sharing and linking up.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.