Sunday, December 22, 2013

Scripture and a Snapshot - December 22, 2013



And Mary said, "Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.

And Mary said: 
"My soul exalts the Lord,
And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
For He has had regard for the humble state of His bondslave;
For behold, from this time on all generations will count me blessed.
For the Mighty One has done great things for me;
And holy is His name.
And His mercy is upon generation after generation
Toward those who fear Him.

But Mary treasured all these things, pondering them in her heart.
~Luke 1:38, 46-49; 2:19~



If I have the chance, I will link to the following:
Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture and a Snapshot is co-hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life and Devotion Mama.

TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

SUNDAY STILLNESS
Sunday Stillness is hosted by Janis Cox

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

BARBIE said...

Oh how I love that song! I once choreographed a dance to it with our dance team at church. It was so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

What a lovely nativity. I've never seen one with the baby Jesus held and adored like that. Merry Christmas!

cairncottage said...

That's a unique nativity. Is is made of wood? Thanks for sharing the Scripture and song by Amy Grant. I've always liked that one!
Have a blessed Christmas!
Ann @ Christ in the Clouds
http://christintheclouds.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.