Monday, January 20, 2014

Beauty Captured - Days 166-173

While hunting for a picture of the Eiffel Tower that she could draw, Kennady also insisted that we needed and Eiffel Tower photo for our wallpaper on the computer.






My son brought me my favorite cookie when I picked him up from work on Saturday.



This morning (Monday), our electricity went out for almost three hours, and I have no idea why. But I thought a battery operated clock was rather a beautiful and useful thing during that time!
Beauty Captured is a daily link-up hosted at The Pebble Pond. The goal is to find beauty in our everyday lives, and to share a picture each day for a year. I plan on sharing my pictures once a week, but hope to remember to take a picture every day!
The Pebble Pond
This post is linked at Beauty Captured @ The Pebble Pond

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Laurie Collett said...

Beautiful Eiffel Tower! And how sweet of your son to bring you your favorite cookie! Thank you for brightening my day, & God bless!
Laurie

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.