This week's questions are:
- Do you ever watch YouTube?
- How are your picture taking (photography) skills?
- What's your "go to" meal to prepare when you're in a hurry?
- Do you like shoe shopping?
- If you could be royalty for a day, would you try it?
- I occasionally watch YouTube. I don't visit the site regularly and watch lots of stuff, but I subscribe to a few things and drop by every now and again.
- My photography skills are "good enough" - I think they are pretty good considering I am a complete amateur and only have a simple camera. No fancy lenses and all of that for me. Picasa makes me look better than I am. ;-)
- So... like almost every day, then? *sigh* Spaghetti and meatballs is my best standby for last minute. If I can plan ahead knowing that I'll be short on time during the dinner hour, I might think of something I can put in the crockpot. If all else fails, there's hot dogs or grilled cheese.
- I love shoes. Especially boots and flip flops. But shoe shopping isn't always fun, because boots tend to be out of my price range, and then I am tempted to covet. And if my feet were small and dainty I think it would be more fun too.
- I'd love to be royalty for a day! Just for a day though. I don't think I would enjoy the pressure of living in a fishbowl for very long. Being the queen of my own little castle is good enough for me.
Visit Chat 139 at Everyday Ruralty to join in!
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/