This week's questions:
- Is there one person who can drive you nuts, even if they aren't doing anything in particular?
- When you were a small child, how did you answer the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
- Do you drink more sodas, iced tea, or water?
- My favorite flavor of iced cream is _________.
- Do you like to dance?
- I can think of several people who can drive me nuts by just being in the same room with me. But I have to lay the blame for that on my attitude more than anything else!
- I don't remember being asked - isn't that strange? From a very young age I wanted to be a teacher, so I'm pretty sure that would have been my answer.
- More water than anything else, but I drink a lot of sweet tea during the summer. I have a soda about once a week and that's more than enough.
- I like almost all of them. :-) My favorite depends on the day and my mood. Right now, I'd say my favorite is moose tracks or something like that.
- Not really. I'm too awkward.
Visit Chat 140 at Everyday Ruralty to join in!
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/