This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Homeschool Coffee Break helps fuel this blog and our homeschool - thank you!
Time for another bucket list! I made a Birthday Bucket List early this year, and I've been getting some of those things crossed off. Then about a month ago, the 52 Lists assignment was an August to-do list, and mine included some items from the Birthday Bucket List. This week's assignment is our Autumn Bucket List, so I'll pull some items from my birthday list plus some other things that I really want to do before the snow flies. (See details and more lists at 52 Lists at Beauty Full Slow.)
- Finish reading and reviewing books. (I've got two I'm working on, one of which I really wanted to review this week, and then my Kindle DIED. Like completely belly-up died. So after much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, I've pre-ordered the All-New Fire HD 8 from Amazon.com and will have to see if my hubby will let me borrow his Fire tablet so I can finish that book while I wait.)
- Visit a couple of nearby state parks - for field trips!
- Get stuff together for the upcoming church yard sale. And hopefully sell the stuff.
- Related - unload the homeschool curriculum that we are finished with, either selling it or giving it away to a good home.
- Paint the upstairs hallway.
- Get a new grill and/or smoker. And also some outdoor furniture. We've got a patio table lined up that we just need to pick up, but I'll need to get some chairs to go with it.
- Finish organizing the reading corner and bookshelves in the family room. And really, I want the rest of the room tidied and organized before I need to decorate for Christmas!
- Get myself a Blue Jays ballcap. I didn't find one I liked while on vacation, but I need one in time for the playoffs and (fingers crossed!) World Series.
- Bake a Chocolate Lace Cheesecake. (yes, that link goes to my recipe)
- Decide which model dishwasher we're going to buy, so that we're ready to order it next time there's a sale!
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
What are some things on your bucket list for this autumn? Leave a comment and let me know, and visit Beauty Full Slow to see more.
©2006-2016 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/