Saturday, September 9, 2006

Picture Day

What I mean by that title is... I'm finally going to post some pictures here.  LOL



A LONG time ago now I went with friends to Gettysburg for the day, and I called it a field trip for summer school.  Here's Kennady and Landon:


They really were very interested in the cannon, but this picture doesn't really show that.  LOL



A couple of weeks after that, we spent an afternoon at a little park and the kids hunted crawfish:




OK... well, I was going to post a couple more, but Snapfish decided it was finished working for me this morning.  And I don't have time to wait around for it since I need to be at that meeting in just over an hour!



Will try again later, or tomorrow, or sometime next week...  LOL

1 comments:

tracidee said...

I love the pictures. Especially your daughter making sure she doesn't get her skirt wet. Very sweet.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.