Monday, September 11, 2006

Pictures

Going to try and finish sharing pictures today...

The "official" first day of school pictures:
Kennady

Harrison (note the pepper shaker still on the table.  I thought that was a nice touch)

Landon (the soda cans are not BOTH his.)

Spencer (looking studious)

Let's see, what else...  Here's Kennady showing off her new "reading test" book:

And then working hard at her first lesson

One of the first things we have to do in each new school year is make a timeline.  This is a family project -

Harrison has this thing about being in pictures... but I got this "first day of gym class" shot:
  LOL!

And he was a little more cooperative when I tried to get a picture of Kennady on her first day of gym.

(I need to spread pictures out more, I think, and not post them all on one day!)

This past week at gym I was helping out in Kennady's class, so I managed to grab a few pictures.  Most didn't turn out very good (and WHAT is with the evil red-eye in this batch of pictures??) but here's a couple:


In this one, she was so proud that she had found the Coca-Cola basketball, and had to show me.  Apparently she had insisted on using that ball the previous week too.  LOL  I guess if she ever becomes a WBA star, this picture will be featured in her bio.  She has really enjoyed basketball, she is learning all the terms and can do a very nice "cheth path" (gotta love the lisp) and her dribbling is coming along.  She shot some very nice baskets on Friday too.  (The grownups had to be very careful not to ring our heads off the backboards!)

More pictures in another entry!

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author.http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

MellyAnna said...

I love all the pictures!! And I am LOL at Kennady posing with the Coca Cola basketball!!!

LindaI said...

Love the pictures. I need to get cracking today on school. Monday dragging. Love the gym class. It is like at the YMCA or is it a homechool thing?

DanielleW said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Looks like there is a lot of learning going on at your house. LOL

Prncsstefy said...

Love the pictures! You know those PS kids are jealous that they can't have pop cans on their desks. LOL

grtlyblesd said...

Most of my kids have gone through the "no pictures" phase, too. :) I bet there's a huge difference in these kiddos now.

kewkew said...

What fun pictures. I have found that my older kids are a lot more receptive to having their photo taken if one of their younger siblings is in the pictures. Unfortunately my 7 year old has days when she won't let me take her picture. Way too young, in my opinion. I love taking pictures and having these memories.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing with Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I can't wait to see what you share this week.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.