Monday, December 31, 2012

Goal Planning Monday: December 31, 2012





Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. ~Psalm 90:12~

It feels like I should have a list of goals for the upcoming year as well, with today being the last day of 2012.  But if I do that, it will have to be in a separate post - perhaps I'll have something to share along that line tomorrow or later in the week.

This was my to-do list for two weeks ago, and I didn't really have one for last week.  
  1. Have a tidy house for the holidays. Mostly done. I would have liked to get a few more things tidied up before we left, but all the important things got done.
  2. Schoolwork and grading. Mostly done.  We finished up the loose ends of schoolwork except for one book that we were reading aloud.  I didn't get all the grading done, so I'll have to take a look at that today.
  3. Sewing projects. Not done.  I can't believe I am leaving this until 2013! Shame on me!
  4. Baking and meal planning. Done!
  5. Blog goals... Done!
  6. Final shopping, wrapping and packing. Done! 
  7. This week's errands and to-do list: complete! 
Well, in a couple of days it will be "back to normal" after the holidays, and we'll have to work on getting back into a school routine too.

  1. Clean and organize.  Even though I left the house fairly tidy when we were away, there is enough cleaning and organizing to keep me busy throughout the entire coming year, I'm sure! I haven't even decided where I'll start with organizing, but my kitchen needs to be put back in order and that will start today.
  2. Schoolwork and grading. We will be back to school on Wednesday and trying to settle into routine again.
  3. Sewing projects. It just occurred to me that New Years Day might be a good opportunity to spend some time with Kennady finishing up these projects...
  4. Baking and meal planning.  I even tried to start meal planning yesterday, but didn't get very far.  LOL  
  5. Blog goals... getting caught up on some blog reading skimming, and getting a few posts up this week.
  6. Co-op lesson plans. I worked on this a little over the holidays, and am hoping to get through my materials this week and have a rough plan to look at with my co-teacher.  
  7. This week's errands and to-do list includes: New Years Eve celebration tonight, meetings, company for dinner, and I have a bunch of phone calls and appointments to make!
This post is linked up at Real Life: Unscripted.  (New home for Goal Planning Monday!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.