Friday, March 15, 2013

A Glimpse of Maryland

Sometimes it's a fun challenge to try something new, and today is something new for me.  I have a guest post featured on another blog, "a glimpse of our life". Jennifer has been putting together a series called "Glimpses of our Country" in which guest bloggers share about their home state. It's a great series to follow if you're looking for information for state studies in your homeschool, or even just for some insider tips on what to see and do on your next vacation! 

Even though I am not a native Marylander, I’ve come to love and appreciate the Old Line State as my home in the years that we’ve lived here.  Before becoming familiar with the state, the only thing I associated with it was the city of Baltimore, but there’s a lot more to Maryland.  I’m delighted to be able to share a little bit of what I’ve discovered about our state so far.




Head over to "a glimpse of our life" to read about St Mary's City, Fort McHenry, the C&O Canal, and more! I'm the featured guest blogger today, sharing about Maryland in the Glimpses of our Country series. Please visit!


50 states blog posts

©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.