Thursday, March 14, 2013

Think Back Thursday: Signs of Spring

This week's theme for Think Back Thursday is Signs of Spring. Of course I look eagerly for the traditional signs of spring like daffodils and tulips and robins, but I don't take that many pictures of them. When I saw the theme, my first thought was -- baseball! Coincidentally, Kennady's first softball practice of the season was yesterday. All four of my kids have played ball on community teams from age 4 or 5 to at least age 10. Here are a few of the pictures from the last couple years.

I wish I had the pictures handy from Landon's first couple of years. I think these are from his third and fourth years.



Kennady's first year was 2007. She played instructional (coach pitch) on a mixed team.


Landon was in his fifth year, playing machine pitch.

Spring 2008



2011


This was also the year she made the amazing catch of a foul ball at the Keys game!

2012



She earned a game ball!

What images say "spring is here!" to you? 

This post is linked at: Debbie's Digest for Think Back ThursdayVisit Debbie's Digest to join in with Think Back Thursday, and to see what other bloggers are sharing this week. Upcoming themes are: Field Trip/Vacation and Easter.

 Think Back Thursday is a photo meme that encourages sharing something from the past.  It is hosted by Debbie's Digest.  You can find out more about it, and how you can participate, by clicking the link or the button below.  


©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.