Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Parade Photojournal

We went to the Memorial Day parade this morning. I didn't take very many pictures this year, and it seemed to me the parade was smaller. But it was good to honor those who have served and sacrificed for our country.
Photo

Photo








Happy Memorial Day!

©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

kewkew said...

I do miss going to Memorial Day parades. Ever since my older children graduated and haven't been in band, we haven't taken the extra effort to go to the parade, especially because my husband ends up having to work and I am not taking 4 kids by myself.
Looks like a fun parade. Thanks for sharing on Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I can't wait to see what you share this week.
Have a great day

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.