Saturday, August 10, 2013

Beauty Captured - Days 4-10

My kids' Bibles are beautiful because of how much the kids value them.



Civil Air Patrol






This is Landon laughing at a video he is watching on his iPod. I love the picture because he had the earbuds in and didn't realize that I had the camera out. I loved the rare opportunity to catch him with a big smile in an unguarded moment, even though it was so dark. (We were in coming home late and I happened to be riding in the second row of seats in the van that night.)


Free books!

Beauty Captured is a daily link-up hosted at The Pebble Pond. The goal is to find beauty in our everyday lives, and to share a picture each day for a year. I plan on sharing my pictures once a week, but hope to remember to take a picture every day!


The Pebble Pond

©2006-2013 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Wendy R said...

LOVE the hummingbirds! :D

Miranda Hupp said...

Lovely pictures.

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.