Sunday, February 16, 2014

Scripture and a Snapshot - February 16, 2014

I John 4:9-10, 14-16
photo credit: Kennady
God showed us how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love -- not that we loved God, but that he loved us and send his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. All who confess that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God. We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.
~I John 4:9-10, 14-16~
Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture and a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.
SUNDAY STILLNESS
Sunday Stillness is hosted by Janis Cox

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Deb Powell said...

Very nice! The scripture is SO true.While reading it it made me think, " there's just a whole lot of livin' and lovin' goin' on! sounds like a great way to be to me.! I too homeschooled, and would do it again in a minute...bless you for your servanthood, you will be richly rewarded. Thanks for the coffee break, I need that!
Blessings,
Deb Powell :) My new post is linked to Jan's

BARBIE said...

I love 1 John!

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.